Hey Deadheads! This T-shirt features some stunning artwork set against a colorful tie-dye design. Created by "StoreYourFace" we are super convinced this t-shirt will be the new star in your wardrobe and you have “Nothing left to do but smile.” ✌🏼😜
About the product:
|Sleeve length, in
The 60s are making a comeback and the tie-dye personalized t-shirt is taking the charge. Featuring a classic spiral pattern and 100% pre-shrunk cotton construction, this tee is as groovy as it is soft to the touch. The shoulder-to-shoulder taping enhances the garment’s durability while the double-needle stitched neckline and bottom hem add an extra layer of resilience.
.: 100% Preshrunk cotton
.: Medium fabric (5.3 oz/yd² (180 g/m²))
.: Classic Fit
.: Runs true to size
.: Slight color variations may occur due to the dyeing process
5 Facts about The Grateful Dead:
- Top of the charts (finally): More than 20 years into its career, the Dead hit the Top 10 on the album charts with 1987’s “In the Dark.”
- Where’s the hit single?: The Dead simply couldn’t find its way to the Top 40 singles charts for most of its career. “Eyes of the World,” “Casey Jones,” “Shakedown Street” and so many other now-classic cuts flopped on the charts.
- The one big exception: The 1987 single “Touch of Grey” was the band’s first and only Top 40 offering, hitting No. 9 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Touch of irony: Even though the Dead was best known, by far, as a live act, it was the single “Touch of Grey” that sparked a resurgence of interest in the band in the late ’80s.
- Lights out: Yes, a portion of the “In the Dark” sessions was actually recorded in the dark. But it never made onto the actual album.