The Grateful Dead - They Love Each Other - Hooded Blanket
About the product:
50" × 40"
80" × 56"
Blanket, cape, or the perfect fashion statement? Get our hooded blanket in your life! It's lightweight, durable and very easy to clean. Be the life of the party or campfire with this custom hooded fleece blanket!
.: 95% Polyester 3% Viscose 2% Spandex .: One side print .: Water-absorbent
5 Facts about the Grateful Dead:
1. They made albums?: The Dead wasn’t just all about the live show. In between its frequent touring, the band found time to craft 13 studio albums, starting with its eponymous debut in 1967 and continuing through “Built to Last” in 1989.
2. Some were gems: If you want to hear just how good the Grateful Dead could be in the studio, check out the two 1970 offerings — “Workingman’s Dead” and “American Beauty” — which are widely, and rightfully, regarded as classics.
3. Some weren’t: If you want to hear just how mediocre (or worse) the band could be in the studio, check out the late ’70s outings — “Shakedown Street” and “Terrapin Station.” They’ll help you understand why Deadheads prefer to listen to concert recordings.
4. Record sales: The Dead was never a commercial juggernaut on the charts. Yet, longevity has its own rewards — and several of the group’s albums have been certified platinum or better. The top-seller is the triple-platinum collection “Skeletons from the Closet: The Best of Grateful Dead” (1974).
5. In harmony: The Dead members were capable of doing some lovely harmony vocal work, especially on the two aforementioned classics from 1970. Reportedly, the Dead spent time listening to Crosby, Stills & Nash for inspiration.